Session Start: Wed Sep 03 07:52:15 2008
Session Ident: #erevis
03[07:52] * Now talking in #erevis
03[07:52] * Topic is 'Erevis the Progenitor | Season 4 (Progenitors): 13 of 20 complete | Session #74 | Episode Fourteen: Enlightenment  | 2 of 3 | Sessions will be RPed on M/W at 9 EST | Please visit our brother RPG at #taw'
[20:06] <13@DeathStar> 5
[20:06] <13@DeathStar> 4
[20:06] <13@DeathStar> 3
[20:06] <13@DeathStar> 2
[20:06] <13@DeathStar> 1
[20:06] <13@DeathStar> -0-
[20:06] <13@DeathStar> Stardate: 10-590.3.6
[20:06] <13@DeathStar> Location: House of D
[20:07] <13@DeathStar> 6* A little more than ten minutes has passed since Darien has ended contact. Megumi would begin to hear Isis making cooing sounds from the other room, where she was put to sleep earlier
[20:08] <13Kit> 6Megumi quirks a little then reaches for a bottle out of the fridge, eyeing it as she moves to the other room, warming it by friction-- perhaps her laziness in full bloom.
[20:09] <13@DeathStar> 6* As Megumi enters, she would see Wind holding Isis in his arms, letting the child tug his finger. His sunglasses hide his eyes well. He looks up. "And here's mommy."
[20:10] <13Kit> 6Megumi pauses, rather abrubtly clutching the bottle like a weapon. 1"..."
[20:10] <13Kit> <Megumi> ...You were just... ...
[20:10] <13@DeathStar> <Wind> And now you're beginning to get an idea of what you're dealing with
[20:11] <13@DeathStar> 6* Wind smiles at Isis, letting her tug his finger, giving her a smile.
[20:12] <13Kit> <Megumi> What do you want, Wind? Judging by our last encounter, you did not come back from the abyss to become my friend as I had wished.
[20:13] <13@DeathStar> <Wind> While the other two are busy chasing your beloved, I thought I'd use this moment of reprise to ... do what I wanted to do.
[20:14] <13Kit> 6Megumi tenses slightly at mention of Erevis, then reaches up with her free hand, adjusting her shaded spectacles while closing her eyes. 1"Which... is..?"
[20:15] <13@DeathStar> <Wind> To demonstrate something. I was able to lock in on you instantly - not many Famfrits with Progenitor babies near them. Out of the entire universe, I could instantly warp myself right here in this house because of that. And sooner or later, the other two will come to the same conclusion, once they get done chasing your Beloved around a bit. Assuming she evades them, of course
[20:16] <13Kit> <Megumi> I would dare to say that progenitor babies and my kind are fairly specific these days apart or together.
[20:16] <13Kit> 6Megumi opens one eye. 1"Hence why I would not leave her be."
[20:16] <13@DeathStar> <Wind> True. To be honest, I couldn't lock onto Isis, ironically. But I could you.
[20:16] <13@DeathStar> 6* Wind sets Isis down in the crib.
[20:17] <13Kit> <Megumi> Knowing me, I am sure, likely helps.
[20:17] <13@DeathStar> <Wind> Well, last time I checked, there was only three Famfrits on this planet. I could easily discern which location was you, yes.
[20:18] <13Kit> 6Megumi moves over slowly and kneels to offer Isis the warmed bottle. 1"Hmp. Wonder what no-name would think of a suited weirdo in sunglasses suddenly appearing."
[20:18] <13Kit> <Megumi> Maybe you could introduce yourself, and get his name for me.
[20:19] <13@DeathStar> <Wind> I'm not really a people's person. 6* He adjusts his suit, pausing as if listening to something else. "I just came to warn you that you and Erevis are beacons in space, that can be tracked instantly. It's not really Isis they want, you see, but they would use her to get Erevis to cooperate. Or you.
[20:20] <13Kit> <Megumi> Cooperate in what-- Just why are you helping a pair of children like that?
[20:21] <13@DeathStar> <Wind> Powerful children, little one. Powerful children.
[20:21] <13Kit> 6Megumi huffs slightly, eyeing the baby and wondering what makes her special about the locating quirk.
[20:21] <13@DeathStar> 6* Wind leans forward, as if reading her thoughts. "Think about it. Your entire race is nearly gone. Not many Famfrits left."
[20:22] <13@DeathStar> <Wind> Especially here in Tokyo.
[20:22] <13Kit> 6Megumi rises and turns around. 1"Wrong. I was wondering why Isis would be immune to it."
[20:22] <13@DeathStar> 6* Wind pauses, then glances at Isis. "Powerful children." 6* He notes, dusting himself off as if removing dust.
[20:24] <13Kit> <Megumi> Child nontheless. I care very little if they try to use me-- I would make them regret that as Legion has several times.
[20:24] <13Kit> <Megumi> But using Isis is unforgiveable. Even to you." 6She crosses her arms, perhaps a bit sulky and resentful that he just appeared and grabbed her-- at the same time curious.
[20:24] <13@DeathStar> 6* Wind spreads his hands. "Lets hope I don't get orders to get Isis, then, for both our sakes."
[20:25] <13Kit> <Megumi> Orders. Why orders?
[20:26] <13@DeathStar> 6* Wind leans forward. "I'd love to tell you, but I can't ignore their calling me back any longer." 6* He turns to go. "Well, lets see if we can grab your goddess this time, eh?"
[20:26] <13Kit> 6Megumi clenches her fingers. 1"I get the point. But if she is harmed-- children or not, I will be sure to make them disappear with me."
[20:27] <13Kit> <Megumi> I do not think they know your tricks.
[20:27] <13@DeathStar> <Wind> I really wonder if you could do anything. You are, after all, only a glorified babysitter now, eh?
[20:28] <13Kit> 6Megumi smiles painfully. 1"Begone."
[20:29] <13@DeathStar> 6* Wind vanishes after that.
[20:30] <13Kit> 6Megumi shakes her head, her teeth clenched, but since the others are off the grid, she calls Cheryl.
[20:31] <13@DeathStar> -SCENE SHIFT-
03[20:31] * Jackieness (Psy@h74.20.40.69.dynamic.ip.windstream.net) has joined #erevis
[20:31] <13@DeathStar> Location: HQ
[20:32] <13@DeathStar> 6* The Erusian finishes giving a briefing to Theron on the situation at the homeworld - PRogenitors attacked the station and sealed the Erusian forces in the hallway, then left, chasing Myria's guests
[20:33] <13@Drasek> 6* Theron gives him a slight nod, a frown on his face. 1"Hmm. This is troubling news."
[20:33] <13@DeathStar> <Erusian> None of our people were harmed, fortunately. We will be looking into the matter and deciding appropriate responses. 6* He signs off.
[20:34] <13Jackieness> 6<12Myria6> steps into the room.
[20:34] <13@DeathStar> 6* Cheryl eyes her comm buzzing, and rolls over to grab it, half naked. "What?"
[20:35] <13@DeathStar> 6* she is not near MYria or Theron, thankfully
[20:35] <13@Drasek> 6* Theron sits back, crossing his arms. He glances over his shoulder at Myria. 1"It would seem the progenitor's have attacked Erevis and those with her."
[20:35] <13Kit> <Megumi> <Comm> Cheryl...?
[20:35] <13Jackieness> 6<12Myria6> Where were they at the time?
[20:35] <13@DeathStar> <Cheryl> Huh? Oh, Megumi. What?
[20:35] <13Kit> <Megumi> <Comm> ... I ... need to ask a favor.
[20:35] <13@DeathStar> <Cheryl> What sort of favor?
[20:36] <13@Drasek> 6* Theron gives her the station number, it is an Erusian station. 1"No casualties on any side. It would appear they managed to get away for the time being."
[20:36] <13Kit> <Megumi> <Comm> I need to watch Isis and allow me to speak to the general about some impromptu travel arrangements.
[20:37] <13Kit> NRP: *you
[20:37] <13Jackieness> 6<12Myria6> "Erevis said two Progenitors were still out there. It was both of them in the attack?
[20:37] <13@DeathStar> <Cheryl> Wait, what, me watch Isis? Come again?
[20:37] <13@Drasek> 6* Theron raises three fingers. 1"There are three. And yes, it was all of them."
[20:37] <13@DeathStar> 6* Cheryl begins to sound freaked out. She just got Ben his own room.
[20:38] <13Jackieness> 6<12Myria6> Well...this is a problem.
[20:38] <13@Drasek> <Theron> Oh?
[20:39] <13Kit> <Megumi> <Comm> ...I can trust you... right? Zephy does, and Chii likes children, so...
[20:39] <13Jackieness> 6<12Myria6> Yes. While they are satisfied with merely chasing for now, what happens when they catch Erevis' group?
[20:39] <13@DeathStar> <Cheryl> Right. Right. I'll watch her. Zephyr would have my ass if I said no or let anything happen to him. You are her sister in her eyes. And I'd be the bad sister if I turned down the favored sister.
[20:40] <13@DeathStar> *happen to her
[20:40] <13Kit> <Megumi> <Comm> ...Is that... a yes?
[20:40] <13@Drasek> <Theron> I do not know. But I do not believe we should get ourselves involved. I am more concerned with the Ascendacy learning of the existence of more Progenitors.
[20:40] <13@DeathStar> <Cheryl> Yeah, that's a yes. Good thing Chii's out of school. 6 *She yanks her tail.
[20:41] <13Jackieness> 6<12Myria6> I am concerned about Erevis being in the wrong place at the wrong time when those Progenitors catch up.
[20:41] <13Kit> 6Chii shrieks, then sits up. Megumi is silent on the line for a moment. 1"A-Alright. I am sorry. If I had a choice, I would not let her out of my sight, however... well." 6She details Wind's visit and the information therein.
[20:42] <13@DeathStar> <Cheryl> You sure you want to do this? I mean, Erevis has a group armed to the teeth
[20:42] <13@Drasek> <Theron> She is a capable warrior. Do not forget that. 6Theron shifts fully from the holonet screen and peers at Myria. 1In any event. What do you think you should do?
[20:43] <13Jackieness> 6<12Myria6> Nothing. There is nothing I can do.
[20:43] <13Kit> <Megumi> I do not want to. Ariel always told me that you rivalled her, however, and I know how formiddable your companion is. Together... With Zephy's acknowledgement as family. You are the only two remaining I will allow myself to trust.
[20:44] <13Kit> <Megumi> If I am responsible for Isis or Erevis' hindrance, I could not forgive that just as much as if I did not do everything in my own power to prevent it.
[20:44] <13@Drasek> <Theron> Hmm. You could discuss the sitution with Paladin, but I do not believe he will get involved. If you desire to do so, I will stand by your side. But I do not sense we'll be much help.
[20:44] <13@DeathStar> <Cheryl> Yeah. Alright. We'll watch her and everything that gets near her will die.
[20:45] <13Kit> <Megumi> W-Well perhaps not everything b-but... I mean... thank you.
[20:45] <13@DeathStar> <Cheryl> A joke. I'll only maim everything that approaches.
[20:45] <13Kit> <Chii> Ano... What's going on?
[20:46] <13@DeathStar> 6* Cheryl glances at Chii, then flickers her ear. "We're watching Isis. You're changing the diapers."
[20:46] <13Kit> <Chii> Watching Isi-- wait what..!? Why me?!
[20:46] <13Kit> 6Megumi can be heard laughing weakly, then hangs up.
[20:46] <13@DeathStar> <Cheryl> Because if you don't, no sex.
[20:46] <13Kit> <Chii> Man you're evil.
[20:46] <13Jackieness> 6<12Myria6> We'll have to wait it out and hope that Erevis pulls this off.
[20:47] <13@DeathStar> <Cheryl> Damn straight. Ariel had nothing on me when it comes to badass.
[20:47] <13@DeathStar> -SCENE SHIFT-
[20:47] <13@DeathStar> Stardate: 10-590.3.7
[20:47] <13@DeathStar> Location: Shuttle
[20:47] <13@DeathStar> 6* One day has passed since the shuttle incident, and they are nearing the outskirts of the Ascendency where the planet is at
15[20:48] * 13Chad`Winters leans back in seat, his eyes closed, clearly asleep.
[20:48] <13@DeathStar> 6* Darien speaks up. "So, are you two going to kiss anymore? IT's the most fun I've had in 24 hours."
15[20:48] * 13@Sam holds her head, having a bit of a headache from being put down so many times, she's been very quiet since coming to, sitting in the copilot's seat.
[20:49] <13@DeathStar> 6* Erevis tilts her head at Darien, and Aya looks up from her book. Zephyr narrows her eyes.
15[20:49] * 13@Drasek glances up at Darien, looking seemingly fine now. "Well, mate. I told you once I got her away from Megumi it was only a matter of time."
[20:49] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> Well, while Chad's asleep, feel free to steal Zephyr, too, and Aya. You can be that 'guy'.
[20:50] <13@DeathStar> 6* Erevis eyes Drasek, her eyes widened. "I only did that to heal you. Megumi Zhenmei is the one I am with."
[20:50] <13@Drasek> 6* Drasek smiles a waves a hand. 1Joking luv, joking.
[20:50] <13@DeathStar> <Erevis> Oh....
15[20:50] * 13@Sam rubs her head. "Yes... joking..."
[20:51] <13@Drasek> Though Chad is asleep... 6He trails off and glances at Zephyr, giving her a cute smile.
[20:51] <13@DeathStar> <Zephyr> OH ha ha. No. He has eyes in the back of his head.
[20:51] <13@DeathStar> 6* Erevis pauses, then leans forward to inspect Chad's head, moving hair aside
15[20:51] * 13@Sam looks at Darien quietly, she moves over closer to him to speak in a hushed tone. "I haven't thanked you..."
15[20:52] * 13Chad`Winters opens his eyes and turns to slowly eye Erevis. 1"Yes?"
[20:52] <13@Drasek> I wonder if I used enough of my energy if I could snap my fingers and turn him off too?
[20:52] <13@DeathStar> 6* Darien glances at her, then squeezes her shoulder. "Don't worry about it."
[20:52] <13@DeathStar> <Erevis> I am looking for eyes.
15[20:52] * 13@Sam nods softly and looks up at him. "There's sedatives in the medical case... if they come again... put me under for a while?"
[20:52] <13Chad`Winters> Right. 6He eyes her oddly.
[20:53] <13@DeathStar> 6* Darien nods, then suddenly the shuttle jolts harshly to the side. Darien's eyes widen and he turns to eye the controls.
15[20:53] * 13@Sam falls against his seat but quickly hops into her own, buckling up. "What is it?"
15[20:53] * 13Chad`Winters tenses up as he looks ahead at Darien.
[20:54] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> I don't know. It was like we just got hit by something
[20:54] <13@DeathStar> 6* Erevis frowns, glancing at Drasek. He could feel it, too. Progenitors. In hyperspace.
15[20:54] * 13@Drasek jerks slightly and grabs onto his arm rest. 1They've found us.
15[20:54] * 13Chad`Winters clicks his tongue. 1"We should drop out while we can."
[20:54] <13@DeathStar> <Aya> How did they catch up? Shouldn't we being going as fast as them in hyperspace?
[20:55] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> Right, we should drop out so they can be all over us?
15[20:55] * 13@Sam holds onto her seat, "Clearly hyperspace beings do not obey normal rules in this case."
[20:55] <13Chad`Winters> I'm more worried at what they can do to us in Hyperspace.
[20:55] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> Point, but if we drop out, they'll be able to tear this shuttle apart, right?
15[20:56] * 13@Drasek shakes his head slightly. 1It's not possible. They would...well they would have to be faster than a normal progenitor.
09[20:56] <13@Sam> "We are in effect sitting in the well while facing teh water lizard."
[20:56] <13@DeathStar> 6* Erevis frowns slightly, peering at the windows.
[20:56] <13@DeathStar> <Zephyr> What a creepy analogy.
15[20:56] * 13Chad`Winters clicks his tongue. 1"How much longer until we get to our drop out point?
09[20:56] <13@Sam> "I... am not sure where it came from."
[20:57] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> Ten more minutes.
[20:57] <13@Drasek> Regardless, they'll get us now, or when we drop out. Either way. There's not much we can do against this.
[20:57] <13Chad`Winters> If they get us in hyperspace, they risk killing Erevis.
[20:57] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> Well, there's one advantage we have - if they punch a hole in here, - what Chad said
09[20:57] <13@Sam> "They want her alive."
09[20:57] <13@Sam> "She is too important."
04[20:58] <13@DeathStar> 6* Zephyr peers at Sam, as if waiting for her to go mental
15[20:58] * 13@Sam looks at Zephyr. "It's what all the urges have told me to date."
[20:58] <13@Drasek> Not quite sure why they would want to let us know they are here. Instead they could have surprised us.
[20:58] <13@DeathStar> <Erevis> They are planning something.
[20:58] <13Chad`Winters> Agreed. We can only hope that if we're able to drop out at the right time, they'll sling shot ahead of us and buy us some time.
15[20:58] * 13@Sam frowns. "It is odd... I have not been seized yet..."
[20:59] <13@Drasek> Perhaps they thought Chad was still flying and knew he'd freak out and drop out. Guess we fooled them, eh?
15[20:59] * 13@Sam reaches over and opens her medical kit.
[20:59] <13@DeathStar> 6* Darien pauses, then eyes the shuttle starting to shift off course toward the hyperspace wall tunnel.
15[20:59] * 13@Sam looks up and frowns. "...They wouldn't... it could kill her..."
[21:00] <13Chad`Winters> But they would try to force us to drop out.
[21:00] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> Tch. Chad's right.
[21:00] <13@DeathStar> 6* Darien strains with the controls, trying to right the shuttle
09[21:00] <13@Sam> "It is a game of chicken then... see who blinks first."
[21:00] <13@Drasek> Do all you can, mate. We can't risk Revi.
[21:01] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> I'm afraid there's little I can do - we're going to hit that wall, if they don't stop.
[21:01] <13Chad`Winters> Erevis. Move to that side of the shuttle.
[21:01] <13@DeathStar> 6* Erevis bows her head and does so.
[21:01] <13@DeathStar> 6* Warning alarms sound as they get closer. 2 meters away.
[21:02] <13Chad`Winters> If they want us to hit the wall, than we make it more risky.
[21:02] <13Chad`Winters> Erevis try to let them know you're over there.
[21:02] <13@DeathStar> <Erevis> I am sure they are aware.
09[21:02] <13@Sam> "Using Erevis as a hostage... this is a wise idea. They will not physically risk her."
[21:02] <13@DeathStar> 6* 1 meter away.
15[21:02] * 13Chad`Winters tenses, eyeing Darien.
[21:02] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> ... 6* He eyes the lever to jump out, then Chad
15[21:02] * 13@Drasek pulls in air, waiting. "At least if we die, we ruin their plot, right?"
[21:03] <13@DeathStar> 6* Half a meter.
09[21:03] <13@Sam> "She is pivotal to it all... though I'm not sure what it is."
[21:03] <13@DeathStar> 6 *Aya closes her eyes, counting numbers to try to calm down.
15[21:03] * 13Chad`Winters takes in a breathe.
[21:03] <13@DeathStar> <Zephyr> Well. This bites.
[21:04] <13@DeathStar> 6* The shuttle begins to scrape the hyperspace wall, melting parts of the side off.
[21:04] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> Son of a bitch.
15[21:04] * 13@Drasek winces. 1Bloody hell this is shitty.
09[21:04] <13@Sam> "This... does not make sense..."
[21:04] <13@DeathStar> <Zephyr> Oh quit talking would you?
15[21:04] * 13@Sam frowns at the part of the shuttle being damaged.
[21:04] <13@DeathStar> 6* Zephyr eyes the window.
[21:04] <13Chad`Winters> They'll damage the ship enough so that when we do drop out we can't fly it.
[21:04] <13@Drasek> I agree.
[21:05] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> Yeah.
[21:05] <13Chad`Winters> How close are we?
[21:05] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> 6 minutes.
[21:05] <13@DeathStar> <Erevis> One advantage is that they cannot enter the shuttle.
15[21:05] * 13@Sam pulls at her hair a little, looking deeply confused at the events unfolding.
[21:05] <13@DeathStar> <Erevis> However, that does not mean Wind himself cannot enter.
[21:06] <13Chad`Winters> It's your call Darien. If we're going to drop out, we should drop out while we can still fly.
15[21:06] * 13@Drasek peers at Erevis, eyeing her oddly.
[21:06] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> We drop out in the middle of nowhere, people will never find us.
[21:06] <13Chad`Winters> How much longer can our shuttle take this?
[21:06] <13@DeathStar> <Erevis> The other two beings cannot get into the shuttle without opening it, which will kill us, clearly. Wind can teleport.
[21:06] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> Not much longer.
[21:06] <13Chad`Winters> Hold out as long as possible.
09[21:07] <13@Sam> "We have a fighting chance at any rate in space."
[21:07] <13@DeathStar> 6* Zephyr eyes Erevis, then peers back at the back of the shuttle.
[21:07] <13@DeathStar> 6* The shuttle pulls away from the wall, heading for the opposite side. Alarms are going off, indicating damage to the right side and right weapon systems
[21:07] <13Chad`Winters> Erevis switch sides.
[21:08] <13@DeathStar> 6* Erevis bows once and moves to the other side, folding her hands together.
15[21:08] * 13@Drasek lets out a sigh. "Let's hope Wind can't keep up with us, then."
09[21:08] <13@Sam> "Mmm..." *she looks over the damage* "Can't fix all the damage... mostly external..."
[21:08] <13@DeathStar> 6* Darien strains with the controls again
[21:08] <13@DeathStar> <Erevis> I am afraid, Drasek, that we can never be faster than Wind.
09[21:09] <13@Sam> "Erevis, is it possible for you to use your telekenetics to try and fight their hold on the shuttle?"
[21:09] <13@DeathStar> <Erevis> They are beings of energy. If I am not careful, in the struggle, I could inadvertantly slam them against the shuttle - and through it, which would mean we will all die
09[21:09] <13@Sam> "I see, that would be bad."
[21:09] <13Chad`Winters> Is it possible to slam them away from the shuttle?
[21:10] <13@DeathStar> <Erevis> Anything is possible; anything could go wrong.
15[21:10] * 13@Drasek hmphs, crossing his arms. "I'd like to know just how he does that."
15[21:10] * 13Chad`Winters rubs his face as he thinks.
[21:10] <13@DeathStar> <Zephyr> ... 6* The left side begins to scrape.
[21:11] <13Chad`Winters> Do you think you can rotate the shuttle to place the damage elsewhere? 6He looks at Darien.
[21:11] <13@DeathStar> <Zephyr> Nothing against you two, but I hate Progenitors.
[21:11] <13@DeathStar> 6* Darien eyes Chad slowly
[21:12] <13Chad`Winters> Take that as a no.
[21:12] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> Yeah, I cna't stop it from hitting the wall, much less rotate it.
[21:12] <13@Drasek> I'm more sweet god than I am a Progen, luv. *he gives her a half smile*
09[21:12] <13@Sam> "What is our time now?"
[21:12] <13@DeathStar> 6* Erevis bows once at Zephyr
[21:12] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> 3 minutes.
[21:13] <13@DeathStar> 6* The left side alarms go off, indicating damage to the left side and it's weapons
15[21:13] * 13@Sam sighs and pulls away a panel, trying to see what she can do to help.
[21:13] <13@Drasek> Well, at least we won't be able to put up a fight with the shuttle.
15[21:13] * 13Chad`Winters clicks his tongue
[21:13] <13@DeathStar> <Zephyr> That's a good thing?
[21:14] <13@Drasek> No luv, I don't think it is.
[21:15] <13@DeathStar> -SCENE SHIFT-
[21:15] <13@DeathStar> Location: HQ
[21:16] <13@DeathStar> 6* Paladin walks beside Megumi, explaining things. "Even if we got you a shuttle, MEgumi, it would take 3 days to reach the planet they are at. I don't see how it'll do you any good."
[21:17] <13Kit> <Megumi> Mmm, two ways.
[21:17] <13@DeathStar> 6* Paladin glances at her patiently.
[21:19] <13Kit> <Megumi> Either the way the team reached their mission point in the past, or the way the two Erusians made a shorter flight. Although if I had an option I would much prefer Light travel over use of instable gravitic planar anomalies.
[21:20] <13@DeathStar> <Paladin> Light engine shuttles are rare vehicles. I don't even have access to them freely.
[21:20] <13Kit> 6Megumi rubs behind an ear, smiling nervously. 1"I never said it would be a light task."
[21:21] <13@DeathStar> <Paladin> Well, ... 6* He pauses as Eve Summers steps up in a suit. <Eve> It's okay, General, the Vice President has authorized a shuttle for Mrs. Zhenmei. IF you would follow me?" 6* She tells Megumi
[21:21] <13@DeathStar> 6* Paladin pauses, eyeing her like only a black man can do
[21:23] <13Kit> <Megumi> ..." 6Stares. 1"... Miss..?"
[21:23] <13@DeathStar> <Eve> Yes?
[21:23] <13Kit> <Megumi> Eve, was it not? ...How.. do you even know?
[21:24] <13@DeathStar> <Eve> The General put inquries out - we got the information across our desk. We should hurry, however. Good day, General. 6* She gives him a smile and turns to walk out
[21:24] <13Kit> 6Megumi pauses, then turns and bows to Paladin before giving him a quizzical shrug, then hurries after Eve
[21:25] <13@DeathStar> 6* Eve moves over and gets into the back of a black car, the door being left open for Megumi to get in beside her.
[21:25] <13Kit> 6Megumi does so, giving Eve another curious look
[21:25] <13@DeathStar> 6* The car begins to drive, and Eve leans back
[21:26] <13Kit> <Megumi> Would I be in line to have my doubts..?
[21:26] <13@DeathStar> <Eve> About what?
[21:26] <13Kit> 6Megumi leans forward, squinting. 1"This ...sudden help."
[21:27] <13@DeathStar> <Eve> You do realize the General's memos go to the Executive Building, and that the Vice President is in charge of military affairs.
[21:27] <13Kit> <Megumi> Yes, however it was quite a quick decision, was it not? ...And I did not believe many of Paladin's subordinates or requests were in much favor now.
[21:28] <13@DeathStar> <Eve> With Legion back, and spreading a virus, the team is in high regard once again. 6* She smiles slightly. "And the fact the report mentioned Progenitors, well. That's a concern that rivals the Dark Ones, doesn't it?"
[21:28] <13Kit> 6Megumi leans back, sighing gently. 1"Mm."
[21:29] <13@DeathStar> <Eve> There's no strings attached. The shuttle is being given to you strictly because we have an interest in the Progenitors being dealt with and if you want to help your friends find out more about them, we're glad to help. And General Starr is a valuable member of the military.
[21:30] <13Kit> 6Megumi pauses, then eyes her, smiling weakly. Then grins. 1"I will be sure to inform him."
[21:30] <13@DeathStar> <Eve> Please do. 6* She smiles back.
[21:31] <13Kit> 6Megumi glances out the window, troubled again as they travel. 1"Huh, to think I wanted to be a researcher."
[21:31] <13@DeathStar> 6* Eve looks ahead; she might be hiding something, but it doesn't seem like she isn't genuine about the no strings part. "Really? We could find a job for you if you like."
[21:32] <13Kit> <Megumi> Heh. I am not so sure I am fit to be...
[21:32] <13@DeathStar> <Eve> Oh? 6* The car comes to a stop and she opens the door. A shuttle is indeed waiting
[21:32] <13@DeathStar> <Eve> Why's that?
[21:33] <13Kit> <Megumi> If I am interested in something..." 6She gets out. 1"It seems to find a way to elude me."
[21:33] <13@DeathStar> <Eve> Elude you? 6* She looks at Megumi, not comprehending
[21:34] <13Kit> <Megumi> Perhaps it would be understood better phrased 'you want that which you cannot reach.'
[21:34] <13@DeathStar> <Eve> And what is it that you want, Mrs. Zhenmei?
[21:35] <13Kit> 6Megumi eyes the shuttle. 1"Some peace and quiet would be nice."
[21:35] <13@DeathStar> 6* Eve smiles slightly. "Then I think you should find your own place to live, then, in a place where people are not likely to bother you very often.
[21:36] <13@DeathStar> <Eve> The shuttle has two jumps in it. One there, one back. You'll have to enter the coordinates of the planet that they went to, as we don't have it on record.
[21:37] <13Kit> 6Megumi nods, then stares upward. 1"Then I will get it prepared. I should remember how to do that much, I should hope. When the others can give me the coordinates."
[21:37] <13@DeathStar> <Eve> You don't have them already?
[21:39] <13Kit> <Megumi> How should I say...? If they are being pursued I would prefer not to lose the exit.
[21:39] <13@DeathStar> <Eve> Of course. Good luck, Mrs. Zhenmei. 6* She turns to go
[21:40] <13Kit> <Megumi> You have my gratitude.
[21:40] <13@DeathStar> -SCENE SHIFT-
[21:40] <13@DeathStar> Location: Shuttle
[21:41] <13@DeathStar> 6* Darien eyes the chronometer, then ahead. So far they haven't been attacked any more, but the shuttle damage is severe.
[21:41] <13Chad`Winters> What's our time?
15[21:41] * 13@Drasek has his arms crossed as he sits there, tapping his foot slightly. 1I swear. If only I weren't poisoned.
[21:41] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> One minute.
15[21:42] * 13@Sam looks torn between fear and terrible depression over the ruined shuttle.
15[21:43] * 13@Drasek drums his finger, looking like this is probably the longest minute of his life.
[21:43] <13@DeathStar> 6* Aya keeps counting quietly, and Zephyr taps a gun on her knee, nervously peering back
15[21:44] * 13Chad`Winters unholsters his mod. gun and slides in a energy clip.
[21:45] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> Alright, here we go
[21:45] <13@DeathStar> 6* Darien grips the lever
15[21:45] * 13@Sam holds onto her seat, closing her eyes.
[21:45] <13@Drasek> Everyone hold onto your knickers. *He notes*
[21:45] <13@DeathStar> 6* Erevis prepares herself.
[21:46] <13@DeathStar> 6* The countdown hits 0, and Darien keeps eyeing it, not pulling the lever.
15[21:46] * 13Chad`Winters shifts to stand infront of Aya.
[21:46] <13Chad`Winters> Getting us as close to the planet as possible?
[21:46] <13@DeathStar> 6* Darien doesn't respond, doing math in his head, then yanks the lever. They're plummeting in the atmosphere, the shuttle being knocked around like a pin blal.
15[21:47] * 13Chad`Winters slams into a chair and grabs onto it tightly.
15[21:47] * 13@Sam fastens her safety belt and lets out a whimper.
15[21:47] * 13@Drasek tightens his grip on the arm rests, tense and wide eyed. Though a smile does seem to be sliding onto his face.
[21:47] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> Well, lets see them bitches hold on now.
[21:47] <13@DeathStar> 6* Darien yells over the roar of the alarms.
15[21:48] * 13Chad`Winters grunts under the roar of alarms.
[21:49] <13@DeathStar> 6* Aya counts outloud now, not bothering to hide it.
[21:49] <13@DeathStar> 6 *Zephyr strains to keep her head from smashing the chair, using her foot. The shuttle keeps pinning downward, and Darien makes no motions to turn on the engines yet.
15[21:49] * 13Chad`Winters grabs Aya's hand, squeezing it to try and calm her as he holds onto the chair with his free hand.
[21:49] <13@DeathStar> <Erevis> I do not believe...I like Darien Starr's...tactics... 6* She notes tensely to Drasek
15[21:50] * 13@Sam looks over at Darien, she starts to smile.
09[21:50] <13@Sam> "You know... I love it when you're reckless."
15[21:50] * 13@Drasek glances at Erevis, smiling widely at this point. 1It's brilliant luv, just as long as we don't smash into the ground that is.
04[21:50] <13@DeathStar> 6* Darien eyes Sam a moment, widening one eye. "You love it when I come up with scenarios where the odds are against us?"
15[21:51] * 13@Sam blinks a little. "It's... unlike you in normal ways... almost exotic."
[21:51] <13@DeathStar> <Erevis> ...
[21:51] <13@DeathStar> <Erevis> Then let us hope we do not smash into the ground, that is
[21:52] <13@DeathStar> 6* Darien reaches over to start the engines, eyeing the approaching ocean.
[21:52] <13@DeathStar> 6* Darien pauses, then withdraws his hands.
[21:52] <13@DeathStar> 6* He slides his hand over to toggle something else quickly.
[21:52] <13@DeathStar> <Erevis> Ah. I see. We will be smashing into the water.
[21:53] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> Brace for impact.
[21:53] <13@Drasek> You know luv, at this speed, that water is like hitting a steel wall.
[21:53] <13@DeathStar> <Erevis> Please inform Darien Starr of this.
15[21:53] * 13@Sam holds onto her seat, bracing herself.
[21:53] <13@DeathStar> 6* Zephyr eyes the water, then closes her own eyes. "Should have stayed in bed and be doted on."
[21:54] <13Chad`Winters> Prepare for something insane.
15[21:54] * 13@Drasek gives her a slight nod. Then yells up at Darien. 1You git, if I die i'm going to haunt you!
[21:54] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> You're made of energy. IF anyone lives, it'll be you!
[21:54] <13@Drasek> Oh yeah! *he sits back and crosses his arms, satisfied with this*
[21:54] <13@DeathStar> 6* Darien adjusts the buffers and shields to the part of the shuttle about to impact
[21:54] <13@DeathStar> <Erevis> ... 6* She eyes Drasek dryly now.
[21:54] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> Brace yourself!
15[21:55] * 13@Drasek glances at her and gives her a half smile. "Don't worry luv, you'll live."
15[21:55] * 13@Sam continues her bracing action.
[21:55] <13@DeathStar> 6* The shuttle roughly slams into the water unapologetically harsh, despite buffers. The shuttle shoots downward into the ocean like a torpedo, going deeper and deeper.
[21:56] <13@DeathStar> 6* Aya jerks forward from impact, despite her seatbelt. And Zephyr makes a merowl sound as she hits the seat, too
15[21:56] * 13@Drasek does his best to keep his grip on his seat throughout this, but at that speed there's a huge chance that he'll lose his grip.
15[21:56] * 13@Sam eeps as she slams into the back of her seat, holding on tightly.
15[21:56] * 13Chad`Winters back slams into the chair causing his jaw to drop letting out an gasp of sheer pain.
[21:56] <13@DeathStar> 6* Erevis jerks in the seatbelt, hitting her head somewhat, but pauses as they sink. Darien holds onto a railing, and manages to only hit his shoulder. He snarls
[21:57] <13@DeathStar> 6* The alarms continue to sound ,but Darien flips them off, holding his shoulder. "You dead, Drasek?"
15[21:57] * 13@Sam looks over at Darien, "Dear... you hurt your shoulder..."
15[21:57] * 13@Drasek slowly lifts his head up. 1I think so, mate. Will you reveal your undying love for my at my funeral?"
15[21:57] * 13@Sam reaches into the medical kit, grabbing supplies.
[21:57] <13@Drasek> NRP: for me*
04[21:57] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> I'll piss on you grave. 6* He notes, glancing at Sam, then his shoulder
15[21:58] * 13Chad`Winters slides onto the floor, closing his eyes tightly as he winces.
[21:58] <13@Drasek> Only after getting nice and drunk, I hope. 6He moves to sit back in his seat, glancing around.
[21:58] <13@DeathStar> 6* Aya opens her eyes finally, blinking as she realizes she's fine. She peers at Chad, then nudges him slightly. "Dad?"
15[21:58] * 13@Sam sets up and ice pack and gets up, moving over to put it on his shoulder.
[21:58] <13Chad`Winters> Yeah? 6He opens his eyes slowly as he looks up at Aya.
[21:58] <13@DeathStar> 6* Darien eyes them still sinking. "Hm, I made have made one tiny error in this manuever. I blame myself from taking a page from John."
[21:59] <13@DeathStar> *may
[21:59] <13@DeathStar> 6* Aya sees he's okay, so she looks at Darien now
[21:59] <13@Drasek> Uh, what error would that be, then?
[21:59] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> I have no idea how deep this ocean is.
15[21:59] * 13Chad`Winters pinches the bridge of his nose. 1"That the oceans are deep?"
[22:00] <13@DeathStar> 6* Zephyr rubs her face. "Nice."
09[22:00] <13@Sam> "Mmm... we need to see what we can do about propulsion then..."
[22:00] <13Chad`Winters> How bad are the engines? 6He reaches upto grab the back of the chair and slowly pulls himself up
[22:00] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> Engines? Oh, they're fried.
15[22:00] * 13@Sam looks at Chad, apparently in sync with someone else lately. "Think between us we can get them back up?"
[22:01] <13@Drasek> Well. It's a good thing that bit doesn't need to breath, she can swim for us.
[22:01] <13@DeathStar> <Zephyr> Wait, you want me to go out there? Crushing depths ,hello?
[22:01] <13Chad`Winters> That's always good. 6He stands up now.
[22:02] <13@Drasek> Don't mind me, luv. I'm all brawn, no brains.
[22:02] <13@DeathStar> 6 *Darien toggles the engine switch, seeing how much power is left.
15[22:03] * 13@Sam moves over to begin work on the engines.
[22:03] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> Well, at a certain depth, we'll lose comms. Think we should signal for help?
[22:04] <13Chad`Winters> You mean you haven't started yet? 6He reaches along his belt, pulling out two pain kills.
[22:04] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> Well, no one can actually get to us in time
[22:04] <13@Drasek> If they pick up on the signal, they'll find us too.
[22:04] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> There's that, too. Oen advantage is I don't know if energy beings are willing to jump into water
[22:04] <13Chad`Winters> See? He's right. All brawn, no brains.
[22:05] <13@DeathStar> 6* Erevis holds her head, silent right now, probably thinking. "I can move us if we need to be moved."
[22:05] <13Chad`Winters> /me glances at Erevis.
09[22:05] <13@Sam> "Up would be good... we could try to use the last of what we have to get ashore..."
15[22:05] * 13Chad`Winters glances at Erevis. 1"Let's see if we can get anything out of the engines." He tosses the pills back.
[22:05] <13@DeathStar> 6* Zephyr taps the shuttle, then looks at Erevis. "Lot of pressure on us, Erevis. It'll take a lot of power."
[22:05] <13@DeathStar> 6* Aya seems to be doing calculations, peering at the water, and how fast they're sinking
15[22:05] * 13@Sam cotninues looking over the engines. "Chad, can you help me here?"
[22:06] <13@Drasek> Yeah, I vote we just sit here and wait. I'm a patient man after all.
[22:06] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> You're patient because you won't die.
15[22:06] * 13Chad`Winters grunts and moves over to the engines to help.
[22:06] <13@Drasek> Seriously mate, I just think you're jealous.
[22:06] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> But fun fact. Once the shuttle crushes in on itself, your human body will be toast, and you'll revert to energy form, and then you'll die from poison.
15[22:06] * 13@Sam scoots aside for him and keeps working, doing her best to get the engines servicable for at least one good run.
15[22:07] * 13@Drasek eyes Darien and then shakes his head. 1Way to spoil of bloke's mood.
[22:07] <13@DeathStar> <Erevis> It would seem you cannot be patient.
[22:07] <13@DeathStar> 6 *The engines appear to have been damage from impact ,and the crushing pressure being placed on them, despite the shields being on
09[22:08] <13@Sam> "These are pretty bad... we should just try to get one last run off them, every little bit helps..."
[22:08] <13@DeathStar> 6* The lights flicker on the shuttle
[22:08] <13@Drasek> Well when i'm going to die luv, that's another story.
15[22:09] * 13Chad`Winters mutters something as he steps back where the others are.
[22:09] <13@DeathStar> <Aya> If I'm right in my calculations, the pressure being placed on the shuttle, even the engines can't get us up now.
[22:09] <13@DeathStar> <Aya> And in the next twenty minutes, the shields will fail.
[22:09] <13@DeathStar> 6* Zephyr peers at Aya, then sighs.
15[22:09] * 13@Drasek drops his mouth open and glances at Aya, then hangs his head. 1What a way to go.
09[22:09] <13@Sam> "I haven't gotten to the physics on it yet, but what would happen if we tried to go into hyperspace in this pressure and enviroment?"
[22:10] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> We'll be destroyed - doing hyperspace in atmopshere is deadly enough. I don't want to know what will happen in the ocean
09[22:10] <13@Sam> "Figured as much... hrm... well Aya seems correct on the engines."
[22:11] <13Chad`Winters> We'll keep that on the back burner than. 6He rests a hand on a chair. 1"What if Erevis helps alongside us using the engines?"
[22:11] <13@DeathStar> 6* Aya shrugs. Unable to calculate that.
09[22:11] <13@Sam> "We need to at least get the shuttle back up to higher areas of the ocean to use them."
09[22:11] <13@Sam> "Perhaps she can lift us to a useable elevation, then we can use them?"
[22:11] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> Of course, once we escape the ocean, we'll be shot up by our friends.
09[22:12] <13@Sam> "One life threatening situation before the other..."
15[22:12] * 13@Drasek shakes his head. 1It's a shame I can't get a hand or two out of the shuttle. Could try a little boosting of my own.
15[22:12] * 13@Sam looks a bit sulky.
04[22:12] <13@DeathStar> 6* Sam's head begins to pound, as the Progenitors are apparantly looking for her to find the otehrs
09[22:12] <13@Sam> "P-Put me under."
15[22:12] * 13@Sam holds her head.
09[22:12] <13@Sam> "They're using me to find us..."
04[22:12] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> We really can't afford to take you out right now, SAm.
[22:13] <13Chad`Winters> If we can get to a non-crushing depth, that'll could help us get higher Drasek.
[22:13] <13@DeathStar> 6* Darien turns to eye her ,frowning.
[22:13] <13@DeathStar> 6* The sensors bleep, as they apparantly are still working - something's in the water with them.
[22:13] <13Chad`Winters> But if we can manage to surface, I doubt the engines'll get us to a shore.
[22:13] <13@Drasek> I'll keep that in mind, mate.
15[22:13] * 13@Sam whimpers a little, holding her head. "What now...?"
[22:13] <13@DeathStar> 6* Zephyr leans forward to eye the sensors, and Darien turns slowly himself.
[22:14] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> There's something big in the water. Big and metallic.
[22:14] <13@Drasek> Maybe it's like a robot fish or something?
15[22:14] * 13Chad`Winters eyes Drasek.
[22:14] <13@DeathStar> <Zephyr> A robot fish...?
[22:14] <13@DeathStar> 6* Zephyr eyes Draserk. Erevis tilts her head, and Aya looks at him like she's worried about depths playing with his mind
[22:15] <13@Drasek> Hey, it happens.
09[22:15] <13@Sam> "Metallic suggests technology... d-does this planety have inhabitants...?"
[22:15] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> This planet is suppose to be one of the Ascendency's deserted planets.
[22:15] <13Chad`Winters> Is it coming at us?
[22:15] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> I think we're falling at it.
09[22:16] <13@Sam> "A-Apparently not... perhaps... we should try signalling... it might be our only shot now..."
[22:16] <13Chad`Winters> Can we bring a picture of it up?
[22:16] <13@Drasek> Oh bloody hell, it's a robot whale and it's going to eat us. Death by whale...brilliant.
[22:16] <13@DeathStar> 6* Darien eyes the sensors, seeing only blackness and water on the cameras. "No."
[22:16] <13@DeathStar> <Zephyr> I was waiting on him to say robot whale.
[22:16] <13Chad`Winters> Any energy signals from it?
15[22:16] * 13@Sam sits back and closes her eyes, holding her head. "Does this make Drasek out Captain Ahab?"
[22:16] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> ... 6* He eyes it. "No."
[22:17] <13Chad`Winters> What's it's depth and our crush depth?
[22:17] <13@DeathStar> 6* Suddenly, as they fall, they can see something - it appears to be a metallic like hull, and they land on it.
[22:17] <13@Drasek> Could be Jonah luv, what with the whale eating us an all.
[22:17] <13Chad`Winters> Apparently above it.
[22:17] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> I think this thing is the only thing between us and crush depth, though
[22:17] <13@DeathStar> 6* Darien notes, the shuttle groaning as shields are still failing due to pressure
[22:18] <13Chad`Winters> Buys us time.
15[22:18] * 13@Sam curls up in her seat, "Chad... can I have some of those pain killers? Head pounding..."
15[22:18] * 13@Drasek leans forward to peer out at what little bit of the hull can be seen. "So, any idea what it is, then?"
[22:18] <13@DeathStar> <Erevis> It is possible this is what we came here to find - Progenitor technology, hidden here when the universe was made, as a hidden protocol.
04[22:18] * 13Chad`Winters eyes Sam than glances at Darien to see if it's a good idea. 1"Than how do we get in?"
[22:18] <13@DeathStar> 6* Darien shrugs at Chad.
[22:18] <13@DeathStar> <Erevis> This I do not know.
[22:19] <13Chad`Winters> Think it reacts to Progenitors?
[22:19] <13@DeathStar> <Erevis> It is possible, however, I believe I would have to be at an actual entrance to touch it.
[22:19] <13@Drasek> With this depth, I doubt we'll be doing much exploring out there.
[22:19] <13@DeathStar> 6* Aya seems to be thinking silently.
[22:19] <13@DeathStar> <Zephyr> ... well. I guess I can try to find a way in....I may be able to handle the pressure for a while.
[22:19] <13Chad`Winters> And without us knowing where it is. 6He slides his hand across his belt and tosses two to her.
[22:20] <13Chad`Winters> Can you handle this, this fast? 6He studies Zephyr.
[22:20] <13@DeathStar> 6* Aya glances at Zephyr, instantly worried at that idea.
[22:20] <13@Drasek> It's risky luv. Not sure I would want to put you through that.
[22:20] <13@DeathStar> <Zephyr> Honestly? I don't know. But what else are we going to do? Wait for the shields to fail?
15[22:21] * 13Chad`Winters rubs his face, not hiding his dislike of the idea.
[22:21] <13@DeathStar> <Erevis> .... I do not like this plan. Megumi would not be pleased if you die
[22:21] <13@Drasek> Megumi wouldn't be the only one, luv.
[22:21] <13@DeathStar> 6* Darien leans back, crossing his arms.
[22:22] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> I say we got fifteen minutes left on the shields, if nothing else fails on us
15[22:22] * 13@Sam remains curled up in her seat, shuddering.
15[22:22] * 13@Drasek sits forward, closing his eyes.
[22:22] <13Chad`Winters> Than we have no choice. 6He rubs his hands together as he looks down at the floor
[22:23] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> Well, there is another option, but it will probably fail.
15[22:23] * 13Chad`Winters looks at Darien. 1"You waited."
[22:23] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> We have our Progenitors fire a beam at the floor ,and try to penetrate that hull. If it's too strong, then water rushes in
[22:24] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> And we drown
[22:24] <13Chad`Winters> And if it's strong enough it could seal the two hulls together.
09[22:24] <13@Sam> "I-I can fire the beam... firing hurts Drasek and Erevis."
[22:24] <13Chad`Winters> We'll need as much firepower as possible.
[22:24] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> If it's a Progenitor ship, I don't think it can be punctured by energy attacks easily. Think about it
09[22:25] <13@Sam> "All... three of us?"
[22:25] <13@DeathStar> <Zephyr> Well, maybe we should try the beam thing as a last resort in case I Get crushed into a tin can?
[22:25] <13@DeathStar> 6* Aya frowns at Zephyr. "Zephyr!"
15[22:26] * 13@Drasek opens his eyes. "This is definitely something of Progen origins. I just can't seem to grasp the link to activate it, it probably needs contact like Revi said.
[22:26] <13Chad`Winters> What if we burn a hole in our hull and you touch it?
[22:26] <13@DeathStar> <Erevis> I still believe it would only matter if it was an actual door.
[22:27] <13@Drasek> I agree. Looks like we'll be trying Darien's plan, then.
[22:27] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> Joy.
[22:27] <13Chad`Winters> Aya, I want you ready to create some crystal flooring over it just in case.
15[22:27] * 13@Sam gets up to join the other two, holding her head a little.
[22:27] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> Why can't Drasek teleport like all the other cool Progenitors?
15[22:28] * 13Chad`Winters tilts his head and looks at Darien than at Drasek. 1"Yeah, why can't you?"
[22:28] <13@Drasek> I would if I could you git. *he hisses, sore spot it woudl seem*
09[22:28] <13@Sam> "Why couldn't Wind have put that trick into me." *she frowns a little, starting to get used to her headache*
[22:28] <13@DeathStar> 6* Aya nods, moving over. "I could try to use hyperspace, too, Dad." 6* She doesn't add that it will hurt her. A lot.
[22:29] <13@Drasek> We need to do something. We don't have much more time. 6He stands up, eyeing the floor carefully.
[22:29] <13@DeathStar> 6* Erevis rises, tensing her hands. Zephyr winces a bit, not offering her dragoon bustah - who knows what they will do in close quarters.
[22:29] <13Chad`Winters> I've seen what it did to Angela. I'll pass.
15[22:29] * 13@Sam looks curious. "What did it do to Angela again?"
[22:30] <13Chad`Winters> Yeah, not relevant to you.
[22:30] <13@Drasek> Who gives a shit, get ready. 6He kneels down and pulls out a cigar, placing it on the ground. 1Fire at that on 3.
[22:30] <13@DeathStar> <Erevis> Shall we fire on 3-?
[22:30] <13@DeathStar> 6* She pauses as Drasek says it, too
15[22:30] * 13@Sam shrugs and nods, she moves to join Drasek and Erevis.
15[22:31] * 13@Drasek gives Erevis a smile and a nod and holds up his hand, letting out a breath. 1"1."
[22:31] <13@DeathStar> 6* Something taps on their window
15[22:31] * 13Chad`Winters steps back, reaching for Zephyr's hand.
[22:31] <13@DeathStar> 6* Zephyr pauses, not takin the hand as she slowly turns toward the window.
15[22:31] * 13@Sam blinks and turns to the window, her hand up.
15[22:31] * 13@Drasek pauses at the tapping, glancing around. "Two?"
[22:31] <13@DeathStar> 6* Wind waves at them.
[22:31] <13@DeathStar> <Zephyr> Holy he-
15[22:31] * 13Chad`Winters raises a brow.
15[22:31] * 13@Sam frowns unhappily.
[22:32] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> OH nice.
[22:32] <13@DeathStar> 6* Darien gives him the bird
[22:32] <13@Drasek> ...brilliant. Just brilliant. *he sighs*
[22:32] <13@DeathStar> <Erevis> Three.
[22:32] <13Chad`Winters> Aren't you glad you stayed inside now Zeph?
[22:33] <13@DeathStar> 6* Erevis fires beams from both hands, full powered, at the spot.
15[22:33] * 13@Sam blinks and fires her beam as well.
15[22:33] * 13@Drasek snaps his head forward and fires as well from both hands.
[22:33] <13@DeathStar> <Zephyr> ... 6* She winces at the bright light emitting from Erevis.
[22:33] <13@DeathStar> 6* The melt the shuttle floor instantly, their beams hitting the Progenitor hull.
15[22:34] * 13@Drasek keeps firing for the time being, until it feels like they've broken through.
04[22:35] <13@DeathStar> 6* Sam's head begins to pound, and the need to shoot the others, except Erevis, begins to increase
15[22:35] * 13@Sam cuts off her beam and holds her head, shaking. "Put me under NOW."
04[22:35] <13@DeathStar> 6* Erevis' hair begins to lose color slightly, making her look more like her future self when she arrived, her skin starting to sizzle. They seem to have barely made a dent in the hull so far, and now with Sam gone, less progress
[22:35] <13Chad`Winters> This isn't working.
04[22:36] <13@DeathStar> 6* Darien grabs a needle, giving Sam a mild sedative
15[22:36] * 13@Drasek tightens his jaw, his eyes narrowing, beads of sweat forming on his head. The pain from using his abilities is probably extreme, but he continues nevertheless.
[22:36] <13@DeathStar> 6* Zephyr suddenly stumbles, holding her gut, looking nauseous
15[22:37] * 13@Sam looks up weakly, "Zeph...?"
15[22:37] * 13Chad`Winters turns to look at Zephyr, quickly moving to her. 1"Zephyr."
[22:38] <13@DeathStar> <Zephyr> Feel..like I'm burning up... 6* She mutters, sweat running down her face, hyperspace sparking at her hand. "What is happening to me...?"
15[22:38] * 13Chad`Winters eyes her, than her hand. 1"I-I have no clue."
09[22:38] <13@Sam> "Hyperspace...?"
[22:38] <13@DeathStar> 6 *Erevis falls to her knees, panting, her hands burnt badly now. Aya moves over to try healing her like Megumi
[22:38] <13@DeathStar> <Zephyr> It feels like my blood is boiling. 6* She grips her stomach now, closing her eyes
[22:39] <13Chad`Winters> Aim your hand at the spot and try to fire hyperspace. 6He says quickly.
09[22:39] <13@Sam> "T-Try... try firign a beam at the hole Zephyr... the energy might be... building in you..."
15[22:39] * 13@Sam passes out.
[22:39] <13@DeathStar> 6* Darien eyes Zephyr, then the hole. "Fuck. You don't think...?"
[22:39] <13Chad`Winters> Yes. Why? I don't know.
[22:39] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> Who's blood did you give her to heal her?
15[22:40] * 13@Drasek growls as he is the only one left and is losing steam himself.
[22:40] <13@DeathStar> 6* Zephyr nods, lifting her hand and forming her gun, firing a dragoon bustah full of the energy build up into it, smashing a bigger hole in the hull, enough that if Drasek continues, he might break though. Zephyr seems to pass out from the ordeal
[22:40] <13Chad`Winters> We used..6He grabs Zephyr as she passes out.
[22:40] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> Legion's blood. The thing that can copy any abilituy.
15[22:41] * 13@Drasek lets out a yell as he pushes forward in one last attempts to break through, pouring whatever he can into the attack.
[22:41] <13@DeathStar> 6* Drasek smashes a hole into the hull.
15[22:42] * 13Chad`Winters lifts her up. 1"We should move quickly."
15[22:42] * 13@Drasek falls to his knees, almost literally out of energy.
[22:42] <13@DeathStar> 6* Aya finishes healing Erevis' hands to a useable state, panting, looking pained herself now, like Megumi would. Darien pauses, turning to look at Aya slowly, and her ability to do the same, then Zephyr, then at Chad.
[22:42] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> Did Alexander ever tell you what---he put in Aya to let her do that power?
[22:43] <13Chad`Winters> No...6He narrows his eyes now, following very quickly
[22:43] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> Well. Well well.
[22:43] <13@DeathStar> 6* Erevis nods her thanks to Aya, hurting a lot. She looks down at the hole
[22:44] <13@DeathStar> 6* Wind seems to be gone now.
[22:44] <13Chad`Winters> Let's get inside while we still can. 6He looks over at Aya. 1"How you feeling?"
[22:45] <13@DeathStar> <Aya> I hurt, but I'll be okay. 6* She manages a smile. Erevis moves in first, dropping 15 feet into the floor. She psionically helps Aya down next
15[22:45] * 13Chad`Winters moves to the hole and when Aya's clear drops down, landing in a kneel. He moves off to the side
15[22:45] * 13@Drasek slides over to the hold, by crawling and shifts around to drop in.
15[22:45] * 13@Sam lays asleep near the hole.
04[22:45] <13@DeathStar> 6* Darien picks up Sam and moves into the hole, dropping down, after taking some sedatives and stims. Once he lands, he gives Sam a stim.
[22:46] <13@DeathStar> 6* Erevis flexes her hands painfully, looking like she has circles under her eyes. Aya forms crystal to seal the hull, incase the shuttle is moved.
15[22:46] * 13@Sam blinks and holds her head a bit from the wakeup rush, looking up at Darien from his arms. "Oh good... I didn't lose control."
[22:47] <13Chad`Winters> We should move before the shuttle decides to crush up above us and flood this ship.
09[22:47] <13@Sam> "Perhaps... Aya can seal the hole? Do we have everyone here?"
04[22:47] <13@DeathStar> 6* Aya eyes the sealed hole, then at Sam and Chad sloooowly.
15[22:48] * 13@Sam looks up a bit at the hole, and blinks. "Good thinking Aya... a step ahead of me."
[22:48] <13@DeathStar> 6 *Zephyr stirs in Chad's arms, opening her eyes.
15[22:48] * 13Chad`Winters glances up and than at Aya. 1"Sorry."
15[22:49] * 13@Drasek has seemed to of toppled over, laying there quietly, probably recovering.
15[22:49] * 13Chad`Winters looks down at Zephyr. 1"Apparently you're unique like Aya."
[22:49] <13@DeathStar> 6* Darien tries his comm now, since the Progenitors know where they are. "Can we anyone hear me?" 6* He tries the base, Meg, hell, Cran if he can
[22:49] <13@DeathStar> <Zephyr> Huh...?
[22:49] <13@DeathStar> 6* Erevis sits with Drasek, unable to aid him now
09[22:50] <13@Sam> "Perhaps we should find some sort of control center."
[22:50] <13Kit> <Megumi> Darien?
[22:51] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> Ah, and here I was hoping for Cran, but you'll do. Tell the military we need a shuttle to come get us - maybe get Theron and Myria to aid us. We're trapped underwater and our shuttle is toast, and the Progenitors are on our asses.
15[22:51] * 13@Drasek sighs on the inside, wanting a big kiss from Erevis. Instead he just opts to remain quiet.
[22:51] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> And we have wounded.
[22:51] <13@DeathStar> 6* Aya takes a moment to rest.
[22:52] <13Chad`Winters> We used Legion's blood to make a cure for you and now you can fire hyperspace. 6He moves over to Aya, setting Zephyr down.
[22:53] <13Kit> <Megumi> This might sound strange-- however, Cran was already sending myself.
[22:53] <13@DeathStar> <Zephyr> .... 6* She pauses, eyeing her self. "I'm like ... Legion?"
[22:53] <13@DeathStar> <Darien >Sending you? Don't you have Isis to watch?
[22:53] <13Chad`Winters> And it's possible so is Aya.
[22:54] <13Kit> <Megumi> I had an unexpected visitor. Isis is with Cheryl and Chii.
[22:54] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> Huh?
[22:54] <13@DeathStar> 6* Aya blinks, then eyes herself again
03[22:54] * Jackieness (Psy@h74.20.40.69.dynamic.ip.windstream.net) has left #erevis
15[22:54] * 13Chad`Winters rubs his face, clearly not enjoying this info
[22:55] <13@DeathStar> 6* Aya closes her eyes, counting softly.
09[22:55] <13@Sam> "As I thought..."
[22:55] <13Chad`Winters> It's possible that once the blood clears your system, you'll be return to our loveable Alpha again.
09[22:55] <13@Sam> "She is not already our lovable alpha? She just seems to have a little more in her now."
04[22:56] <13@DeathStar> 6 *Zephyr glares at Sam.
[22:56] <13@DeathStar> <Zephyr> Not. Funny.
04[22:56] <13Chad`Winters> Sometimes Sam, just don't talk.
15[22:56] * 13@Sam looks at her forwnign, that wasn't a joke.
[22:56] <13@DeathStar> 6* Zephyr stands up, rubbing her face, clearly upset.
[22:56] <13@DeathStar> 6* Darien shakes his head, then looks at Drasek. "You think you two can move?"
15[22:56] * 13@Sam looks away, equally upset. "Fine, I will not talk."
[22:56] <13@Drasek> Maybe in a week. *he manages to breath*
15[22:57] * 13Chad`Winters looks up at Zephyr. 1"I'm sorry, but we had no other option."
[22:57] <13@DeathStar> <Erevis> I can move. 6* She forces herself to stand.
09[22:57] <13@Sam> "I was merely trying to point out that she is still herself, not matter what has happened to her."
09[22:57] <13@Sam> "That is not enough it seems, I am just a joker."
[22:57] <13Kit> <Megumi> I could try to contact Theron, however, I am already prepared. All I required was the planetary scale ratio and surface coordinates so that I might plot a viable below scope jump point.
15[22:57] * 13@Sam gets up, looking for a direction to walk in.
15[22:57] * 13@Drasek grunts and attempts to force himself to stand as well.
[22:58] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> Well, make a week now. 6* He speaks into the comm. "Well, if you got a shuttle, and can get to us right way, here's the coordinates. But look out for the Progenitors, and take note we're more than a few thousand feet under water."
[22:58] <13@DeathStar> 6* They can go forward, or back, due to the nature of the hallway. Aya finishes counting and stands up.
[22:58] <13Kit> <Megumi> The water poses an issue. The reason for surface coordinates was so I could plot a point to jump to on planetfall rather than open space where I would be seen. Or rather-- our shuttle.
[22:59] <13Kit> <Megumi> It is only viable for a one-time roundtrip, you see.
[22:59] <13@DeathStar> <Darien on comm> Well, then I guess I'll get back in touch with you if we get surface side.
[22:59] <13@DeathStar> 6* Darien points forward. "I like that direction."
15[22:59] * 13Chad`Winters stands up now, idlely rubbing his fingers together
15[23:00] * 13@Sam nods and walks in it, eager to distance herself from Zephyr and Chad now, still looking upset.
03[23:00] * Ariel (Enjeryuu@blk-89-239-1.eastlink.ca) has joined #erevis
03[23:00] * ChanServ sets mode: +o Ariel
[23:00] <13Kit> <Megumi> ...How are you ...alright that far underwater? Where are you?
[23:00] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> Progenitor ship. I'll call you in a bit. Don't need them tracing me and havnig Wind jump in beside us.
[23:00] <13@DeathStar> 6* Darien clicks off.
[23:01] <13@DeathStar> 6* Erevis uses psionics to help up Drasek.
[23:02] <13@DeathStar> 6* Zephyr moves forward, looking queasy. Aya follows after Chad, once he begins moving
15[23:02] * 13@Drasek gives her a nod. 1Thank, luv
15[23:02] * 13Chad`Winters follows behind Zephyr, keeping an eye on her as he moves
15[23:03] * 13@Drasek moves to go on now, glancing at Revi. 1"Better hope Wind don't port those two in, or we'll be screwed, luv."
[23:03] <13@DeathStar> <Erevis> It will be trouble, yes.
[23:04] <13@DeathStar> 6* As they move, and enter what appears to be a computer terminal area, the computers begin to boot up immediately, as if recognizing them. The computer speaks in an ancient language. Which causes Erevis to tilt her heaf
15[23:04] * 13@Drasek glances up slightly, making a hmm sound.
[23:05] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> So, old one, does it say?
[23:06] <13@DeathStar> 6* Aya eyes the terminals with clear interest, forgetting her thoughts about her blood temporarily.
15[23:06] * 13@Drasek arches a brow and glances at Erevis. "Uh. I think you're right. This is a bloody ship."
15[23:06] * 13Chad`Winters glances around now, eyeing the terminals
[23:06] <13@DeathStar> <Erevis> It stated it was a ship?
15[23:06] * 13@Sam frowns, looking over the computers, acting as though there's a 10 foot bubble around Zephyr and Chad, avoiding going near them as she looks around.
[23:06] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> Oh, it's one of those obvious ships.
15[23:07] * 13@Drasek glances at her and then Darien. 1Apparently Revi here is the one in command too.
[23:07] <13@DeathStar> 6* Erevis tilts her head without comprehension.
[23:07] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> Wait, did it pick her since she was ahead of you or something?
[23:07] <13Chad`Winters> If this ships hull can stand upto Hyperspace, think it's shields can stand upto Wind-porting?
15[23:08] * 13@Drasek shakes his head. 1It said, "Welcome, Princess Erevis. Acknowledging your command presence and awaiting your command." Uh, princess being the only translation I could think of. Basically she's like a general or something, commanding other Progen.
[23:08] <13@DeathStar> 6* Darien crosses his arms slowly, turning toward Erevis slowly. Zephyr does the same thing.
[23:09] <13@DeathStar> 6* Erevis blinks at that.
15[23:09] * 13Chad`Winters turns to looks at Erevis, raising a brow
[23:09] <13@Drasek> I take it you don't remember anything of the sort, then?
09[23:09] <13@Sam> "Wait..."
[23:09] <13@DeathStar> <Erevis> I do not remember anything.
09[23:09] <13@Sam> "Wait..."
04[23:09] * 13@Drasek eyes Sam saying wait and nothing else.
09[23:09] <13@Sam> "Too Important..."
15[23:10] * 13@Sam looks at Erevis.
[23:10] <13@DeathStar> <Darien> I see the goddess complex has some backing now. 6* He notes dryly.
[23:10] <13@DeathStar> -TO BE CONCLUDED-
04[23:10] <13@Drasek> DAMN! Drasek was about to threaten Sam with a snap of his fingers!
[23:10] <13Chad`Winters> LOL. That would've been hilarious
03[23:10] * DeathStar changes topic to 'Erevis the Progenitor | Season 4 (Progenitors): 14 of 20 complete | Session #75 | Episode Fifteen: Legacies  | 3 of 3 | Sessions will be RPed on M/W at 9 EST | Please visit our brother RPG at #taw'